Embedding ViewMedica into a Wix Website
This tutorial will introduce you to embedding ViewMedica into a Wix website.
1. Make sure that you are logged in to your ViewMedica account and know where to find the latest installation codes. We will be placing these codes directly in to your wix page.
2. Once you are logged in to your Wix account, you need to install the "iFrame Embed" App which can be added to your site for free from the Wix App Market.
3. Copy the desired embed code from your ViewMedica installation page.
4. Create a new Wix HTML element on your Wix page.
5. Click to edit the settings of your Wix HTML element and change the mode to "HTML code". Set the height and width — found at the bottom of the editor — to 582 wide by 420 height.
6. Paste the embed code from your ViewMedica account into the HTML/embed code box.
7. Update the widget, then save and publish your Wix page.