Creating a Presentation
Display these multimedia Presentations on your website and use them in your office to educate your patients -- just hit play and walk away.
1. After logging in to your account dashboard, click the ViewMedica On-Demand’s Presentations link.
2. If you have no Presentations, you will see a green box that says, "Get Started with Presentations.” Click on the "Create Presentation” button. If you already have one or more Presentation, you will see the Presentations on the left side of the page. Above that list of Presentations, you'll see a "New Presentation" button -- click this to create a new Presentation.
3. First, enter in the new Presentation's title. This title will be shown in the ViewMedica menu system. Use a descriptive name so you and your patients can easily find it in your ViewMedica menu.
4. To add a ViewMedica video, select the blue "Add ViewMedica Video" button. Select all the videos you want to put in the current Presentation. Hit the "Save" button.
5. To add Custom Content, select the blue "Add Custom Content" button. You have many options here: You can create a new text slide, image slide or video item — or, you can choose from your list of existing custom content that you created previously for other Presentations.
6. Items in a Presentation can be grabbed and dragged to new positions in the list. This is how you change the Presentation order.
7. When done, hit the "Preview" tab to review the Presentation. If you want to embed the Presentation on its own page in your site, select the "Embed Code" tab. Otherwise, you can find the Presentation in your ViewMedica menu embedded on your website by going to the Presentations menu from the ViewMedica main screen.
8. By default, your Presentation is set to be "Public," which means that it is live within your ViewMedica player under the Presentations menu item in your main menu. Everyone has access to a Public Presentations. If you do not want the Presentation to be Public, go to the “Settings” tab. There you can change it to "Private".
9. You can also change the poster image used by the Presentation in the “Settings” tab. And you can edit the Presentation title there, too.
10. Other settings you can change are turning off the skip feature, setting the captions to automatically come on, make the Presentation repeat all ViewMedica videos in English and Spanish or play one language while captions show in the other language.