Creating a Text Slide
Text Slides are the quickest way to add your own content to your ViewMedica. You can create a slide while you’re building a Presentation or VMcast Loop.
From the Presentation or VMcast Loop Builders
1. When building a Presentation or a VMcast Loop, select the blue "Add Custom Content" button. There are many options here: You want to select the "Create Text Slide" link.
2. Give the Text Slide a Title. This title will be seen in the ViewMedica menu system. Use a descriptive name so you and your patients can easily find it in your ViewMedica menu.
3. Enter a headline and information text for the slide. You can set the text to be centered or left justified. You should also set the background color to your liking. A live preview of the slide shows what your Text Slide will look like.
4. Lastly, make sure to set the Time on Screen for this Slide. The default time is 10 seconds but you may find some slides may need more or less.
5. Hit the green "Save and Add" button. Now you will see the Slide in your list.
6. You can grab the new Slide with your mouse and drag it to the position where you want it.