Creating a Playlist Text Slide
Text Slides are the quickest way to add your own content to your ViewMedica Playlists.
1. After logging in to your account dashboard, click ViewMedica's Playlists icon.
2. If you have no Playlists, you will see a green area that says, "Get Started with Playlists." Click on the "Create Playlist" button. If you already have one or more Playlists, you can see the Playlists on the left side of the page. Start a new Playlist or select the existing Playlist you want to create a new Text Slide for.
3. Select the blue "Add Custom Content" button. You have many options here: You want to select the "Create Text Slide" link.
4. Give the Text Slide a Title. This title will be seen in the ViewMedica menu system. Use a descriptive name so you and your patients can easily find it in your ViewMedica menu.
5. Enter a headline and information text for the slide. You can set the text to be centered or left justified. You should also set the background color to your liking. A live preview of the slide shows what your Text Slide will look like.
6. Lastly, make sure to set the Time on Screen for this Slide. The default time is 10 seconds but you may find some slides may need more or less.
7. Hit the green "Save and Add to Playlist" button. Now you will see the Slide in your Playlist.
8. From the Playlist, grab the new Slide with and drag it to the position where you want it to be shown in the Playlist.