Create a Text Slide
Text Slides are the quickest way to add your own content to your ViewMedica.
1. After logging in to your account dashboard, click ViewMedica's Custom Content icon to open your Custom Content library listing.
2. Custom Content is divided up into three Content Types: Text Slides, Image Slides and Video Items. Select "Text Slides" to see the list of your Custom Content Text Slides.
3. If you already have one or more slides, you will see them listed here. At the top of the list, you'll see a "Create New Text Slide" button -- click this to create a new slide.
4. Give the Text Slide a Title. This title will be seen in the ViewMedica menu system if it is placed in a Playlist. Use a descriptive name so you and your patients can easily find it in your ViewMedica menu.
5. Enter a headline and information text for the slide. You can set the text to be centered or left justified. You should also set the background color to your liking. A live preview of the slide shows what your Text Slide will look like.
6. Lastly, make sure to set the Time on Screen for this Slide. The default time is 10 seconds but you may find some slides may need more or less.
7. Hit the green "Save" button. Now you will see the Slide listed.