How to change the menu font size of your ViewMedica player
This tutorial will cover how to change the size of your ViewMedica player menu text.
1. Log into your ViewMedica account. If you don’t remember how to log in, please see our tutorial on how to access your account.
2. From the Dashboard, click on ViewMedica Player Appearance.
3. To change your menu text size, use the Menu Font Size field and type in or select the size you want. To see how the new text size looks, you can click on the “See Your ViewMedica” link at the top of the page.
4. Next time you go to the ViewMedica player on your site, your new menu text size will display*.
* Sometimes you need to close your browser, or clear your browser's cache before this change can be seen.