Set up Messages for your VMcast
When you turn on Live Messages, your VMcast app displays your messages above your video content.
1. After logging in, from your account dashboard, click VMcast’s Manage Streams link.
2. Next to the Stream Number of the stream you want to set, click on the Messages icon. This brings up all of your message settings for that stream.
3. You start with no Messages. So, click the “Add New Message” button to begin. Type in your message. Messages can be of any length. Long messages will scroll across the screen. Save your message.
4. If you want to display more than one message, add more by continuing to use the green “Add New Message” button. You can rearrange your message order by grabbing a message and changing its position up or down in the messages list.
5. Now make sure the on/off button in the upper left corner is set to “ON.” That means your messages are on and displaying on your TV.
What is Displayed
On the top of the TV, next to your facility logo or name, you’ll see a panel that shows your messages.