How to update your VMcast logo
This tutorial will cover how to customize the facility logo displayed on your VMcast.
1. Log into your ViewMedica account. If you don’t remember how to log in, please see our tutorial on how to access your account.
2. From the Dashboard, click on the click on “VMcast Appearance”.
3. To change your logo, use the Change/Upload Logo button. A lightbox will appear. Click the CHOOSE IMAGE TO UPLOAD button and select an image file to upload from your computer.
4. Once your logo is finished uploading, move the crop handles to select the desired display area for your logo. When you are finished, click crop. A preview of your selection will display how your logo will appear.
5. Click Save to implement your new logo.