Creating a Loop Text Slide
Text Slides are the quickest way to add your own content to your VMcast Loops.
1. After logging in to your account dashboard, click the VMcast Loops link.
2. If you have no Loops, you will see a green area that says, "Get Started with Loops.” Click on the "Create Loop" button. If you already have one or more Loops, you can see the Loops on the left side of the page. Start a new Loop or select the existing Loop you want to create a new Text Slide for.
3. Select the blue "Add Custom Content" button. You have many options here: You want to select the "Create Text Slide" link.
4. Give the Text Slide a Title. This title will be seen in the VMcast list menu system. Use a descriptive name so you can easily find it later.
5. Enter a headline and information text for the slide. You can set the text to be centered or left justified. You should also set the background color to your liking. A live preview of the slide shows what your Text Slide will look like.
6. Lastly, make sure to set the Time on Screen for this Slide. The default time is 10 seconds but you may find some slides may need more or less.
7. Hit the green "Save and Add to Loop" button. Now you will see the Slide in your Loop.
8. From the Loop, grab the new Slide with and drag it to the position where you want it to be shown in the Loop.